Ayr Gaiety Partnership (AGP) owns and runs the iconic Gaiety Theatre. Our mission is to increase wellbeing through the arts.
With membership open to all local residents, the organisation is committed to delivering for its whole community. AGP’s core belief is that everyone has a right to a cultural life – and that the arts can transform individuals and communities.
Much more than a theatre, The Gaiety continues to make a difference across Ayrshire as well as in Ayr. Core activities include:
- Operating a theatre showcasing and producing professional and amateur theatre.
- Working in excluded and isolated urban and rural communities, co-creating, and sharing stories and experiences for fun, for growth and for change.
- Delivering theatre workshops for all ages, in weekly classes and in holiday schools.
- Touring theatre, mainly around rural venues in Ayrshire but occasionally across Scotland.
- Partnering with a network of local organisations to put culture and inclusion at the heart of local economic regeneration and community health and wellbeing.
View Equity House Agreement