We offer concession tickets for:
- Over 60
- Registered disabled and their companions
- Under 16s
Proof of eligibility may be required.
The more the merrier! For group booking of over 20, please contact the ticket desk for offers.
Visiting company imagery and photographs are reproduced with permission. All photographs associated with our own individual projects and productions are commissioned by the Ayr Gaiety Partnership and therefore reproduced with permission.
We are currently offering a no questions asked refund policy.
TICKETS – CONDITIONS OF SALE
- We must be provided with contact details when you book in order to contact you should any performance details change.
- For safety, all patrons attending a show must purchase a ticket including infants and children.
- Prices may change from those published.
- If you have special access requirements please advise when booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the programme of performances, classes and events as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- Latecomers may be admitted to events/performances if/when there is a suitable break
- As part of our commitment to making theatre accessible, we offer a range of concessions for seniors, registered disabled and their companions, students, children, families and those on benefits. If you are entitled to a concession, proof of eligibility may be required when collecting your tickets.
- A £2 transaction fee is applied to online ticket sales. This covers all administration costs associated for handling including credit card processing fees.
- All ticket prices include a £3 restoration levy.
- All credit and debit card payments are processed through a secure payment site provided by Windcave. At no time does Ayr Gaiety Partnership store credit card data.